Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
OIT HelpDesk - Knowledge Base / Account Admin/Access Control / How do I delete a wireless network from my list of available networks?
How do I delete a wireless network from my list of available networks?
The easiest way to reconfigure your wireless profile for UT's ut-wpa2 network or eduroam network is to delete the existing network and then reconnect to it! Follow the instructions below for your operating system.
To reconnect to the UT ut-wpa2 or eduroam network, choose the network from your list of available wireless networks and enter the following credentials:
· Choose Settings
· When you select eduroam, you will be prompted for the password. Choose Cancel and then open the eduroam network (click on the blue arrow).
· Choose Forget this Network
· Choose Forget
· When trying to connect to eduroam, you are unable to get a connection.
· Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks
· Choose Wifi Settings
· Long press the network named eduroam
· Choose Forget Network